How to set up custom upsell offers?Last Updated: February 19, 2019
Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool is an application developed by Autoketing team. This is a striking app suggesting other products for shoppers. Merchants show popups and offer customers recommendations to encourage them to buy more items and expand their cart.
The custom upsell offer is one of three kinds of offer. Popups will show when customers click Add to cart button. You follow these steps to create custom upsell offers.
+ After you install the app successfully, you go to the dashboard. Click the button Create offer. You will see a popup.
+ In Custom upsell offer box, click the button Create offer to create a new custom upsell offer.
+ Choose an offer name: Only you can see the name of the offer. It will help you distinguish the offers in the overview page. Customers will not see the offer name. You can manage different offers effectively.
+ Enter offer message: You can choose one of three available messages or type another message.
+ Choose target products: You can choose all products, specific products or specific collections.
+ Choose upsell products: You can choose specific products or specific collections
+ Device: Our app can run on desktop and mobile.
+ Schedule: Offers are shown immediately or in the specific time. Choose the start time and the end time for offers.
+ Offer’s discount: You apply a discount to upsell products to stimulate sales. Click the button to turn on the feature.
There are 4 discount types:
- Set up percentage for each upselling product: Enter the percentage you want to discount in the box. You choose different percentage for different products.
- Set up percentage for all upselling products: Enter one value of percentage to apply to all products. All upsell products are discount by the same percentage.
- Set up fixed amount for each upselling product: Enter the fixed amount you want to discount in the box. You choose different percentage for different products.
- Set up free shipping code: The app will create a free shipping code. You can enter a prefix code which lets customers know what the code is.
* Choose countries to apply free shipping code
* Shipping rates: Exclude shipping rates over a certain amount
* Minimum requirements
You can choose None if you don’t want to apply any requirements
If you choose Minimum purchase amount: You only give free shipping bar code to customers who reach a certain minimum purchase amount. You need to enter an amount in the box.If you choose Minimum quantity of items: You only give free shipping bar code to customers who reach a certain minimum quantity of items. You need to enter a number in the box.
* Discount schedule: Discounts are shown immediately or at a specific time. Choose the start time and the end time for discounts.
+ Advanced settings: Choose all or any features
- Don't show products that are out of stock
- Don't show products that customers added to the cart
- Only show upselling offers to customers who logged in
+ Finally, press the Save button to save all your settings.
If you have any problems during the installation, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.